Addressing the COVID-19 Pandemic with the Development of ARDS Therapeutic
Phase I study results has led to a FDA-approved Phase II-A clinical trial with the objective to evaluate the safety and efficacy in treating Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) in COVID-19 patients.
ProMedica today announced the promising results of its new study that evaluated the use of stem cells in the treatment of adult COVID-19 patients. Eight patients elected to participate in a study under Emergency Investigational New DrugContinue reading “ARDS in COVID-19 Patients Phase I Study”
Stemedica Cell Technologies, Inc. has received U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Investigational New Drug (IND) approval for “A Phase II, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and preliminary Efficacy of Intravenous AllogeneicContinue reading “FDA Approved Phase II Clinical Trial | ARDS in COVID-19 Patients”
Pulthera is raising $100 million dollars to advance the following objectives: Complete the FDA approved Phase II-A clinical trial for COVID-19 Cytokine Storm Blocker Implement Phase II-B / Phase III clinical trial for ARDS in COVID-19 patientsContinue reading “Pulthera to Raise $100M for Further Development of ARDS Therapeutic in COVID-19 Patients”
Pulthera is a US-based biopharmaceutical company that specializes in revolutionary therapeutics designed to protect against the destruction of vital tissue and organs caused by infectious pathogens, including Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (“ARDS”) due to COVID-19.
As the exclusive licensee of these new therapies, it is our mission to leverage the proprietary technology and therapeutics to become a global leader in the pulmonary, respiratory and lung-health field.
Addressing the Pandemic
Billions have been spent on preventing the spread of COVID-19 through vaccine development. More needs to be invested addressing those who have been (and will be) infected with COVID-19, and the long-term impact to the lungs and other vital organs.
Cytokine Storm Blocker is our proprietary therapeutic that has completed a Phase I study and has been approved by the FDA for Phase II-A clinical trial. The therapy is designed to target the Cytokine Storm during the management of Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) due to COVID-19, and other infectious pathogens. Phase II-III clinical trials will determine if our therapy can:
- Eliminate or reduce need for COVID-19 patients who develop ARDS to be placed on mechanical ventilators
- Protect and repair lung tissue from damaged caused by ARDS in COVID-19 patients
- Improve clinical outcomes for COVID-19 patients who develop respiratory infections
Beyond the Pandemic
Lung-related medical conditions impact hundreds of millions of patients globally each year, with medical costs in the multi-billions of dollars.
- COPD is the third leading cause of death in the United States with a treatment market in excess of $70 billion
- Asthma effects over 24 million in the US with a treatment market in excess of $15 billion
- Other possible indications include: Pneumonia, Pulmonary Fibrosis, Cystic Fibrosis, and more…
Pulthera therapeutic products are uniquely positioned to address many of these conditions, and we working to design clinical trials to validate the safety and efficacy of our treatments in human subjects.
Take Action Now
Pulthera is seeking to raise $100 million dollars to advance the following objectives:
- Complete the FDA approved Phase II-A clinical trial for ARDS in COVID-19 patients
- Implement Phase II-III clinical trial and achieve FDA Emergency Use Authorization for treatment of ARDS in COVID-19 patients
- Accelerate commercial manufacturing capabilities, and
- Advance the clinical application of at least one other lung-related medical condition
Pulthera seeks to leverage its proprietary technology and therapeutics to become a global leader in the pulmonary, respiratory and lung-health field.
Contact Us for more information:
James Snider, CEO – email@example.com